Public Comment and Posting Guidelines
We welcome and encourage you to post your questions, comments, and concerns on OSBA's official Facebook page, OSBA's official Twitter pages and on OSBA's website. Please note that we expect everyone to be respectful to each other and page administrators, and postings to follow the conventions of polite discourse.
OSBA staff regularly monitor posts and reserve the right to remove any content posted on the OSBA Facebook page (including wall posts and comments), on any OSBA Twitter page and on the OSBA website at the sole discretion of the administrators, including but not limited to:
- vulgar, obscene or abusive language or images;
- content that supports illegal activity, infringes on copyrights or trademarks or violates any local, state or federal laws;
- personal attacks, harassment, unsupported accusations, defamation or threats of any kind;
- offensive terms targeted at groups or persons of a specific ethnicity, race or sexual orientation;
- advertisements or language focused primarily on promoting commercial interests or services (including election campaign materials);
- spam or subject matter that is far off topic; or
- any other content that otherwise violates the website's terms of service.
We also reserve the right to block without warning anyone who repeatedly posts inappropriate content from posting in the future.
By posting a comment you agree that you have no expectation of privacy regarding your comment and you assume any and all liability associated with said posting. You further agree to indemnify OSBA, its agents, directors, officers, members or employees from any liability, harm or claim of any kind whatsoever resulting from your posting. Further, posted comments are the opinions of the individuals posting said comments, and not necessarily the view, position or policy of OSBA. In order to protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personal or sensitive information within your posting.