Help logging into My OSBA
In order to log into My OSBA, you must have an account with OSBA. To setup an account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the username prompt, type the email address used to set up your account.
- At the password prompt, type your password.
To reset your password:
- If you don't remember your password, type your email address in the username field and click the [Forgot Password] link. A password will be sent to your email account.
- When you receive your new password, login to My OSBA with your email address and the new password.
- Once you are logged in, click the [Change my Password] link.
- Fill-in the fields and click the [Change Password] link. The next time you login, you will use the new password you selected.