New board member resources
August 28, 2013
The links provided below are designed to provide new board members with the basic information they need to be successful.
General background information
OSBA tools for staying informed
- Ask Betsy's Team - Answers to some of the most pressing questions you will encounter as a board member. Some examples are:
- How much detail should be included in our executive session minutes?
- How long before the meeting should a special meeting be posted?
- Does a superintendent's formal evaluation have to be released if requested by any member of the public?
- Subscribe to OSBA's email notifications
Evaluating the superintendent
Leadership Oregon graduates