2014 School Law Conference
October 20, 2014
December 3-5, 2014 | Eugene, Oregon
Oregon School Boards Association, Confederation of Oregon School Administrators, and University of Oregon welcome you to the 34th Annual Oregon School Law Conference, December 3-5, 2014, at the Eugene Hilton.
Pre-Conference sessions – Wednesday, December 3, 2014
- 8:30 to 4:30 - Oregon School Law and Finance Session
- 1:00 to 4:00 - Pre-Conference Sessions
Main Conference Sessions – Thursday and Friday, December 4-5, 2014
Topics identified as high-priority for Oregon educators:
- Reasonable Accommodations and the ADA for Employees and Students
- Employee Discipline and Termination
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Technology Rights
- Mandatory Reporting: Child Abuse, Sexual Conduct and TSPC Violations
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Inter-district Transfer
- Sex Discrimination under IX
- Juvenile Sex Offenders in Schools
- Bullying and Harassment Issues in School
- EL Achievement Gap, Ethics and the Law
- High Priority Issues in Special Education: Rules and Resources for Administrators
Click here to view the conference schedule.
For more information and registration visit the COSA website.