OSBA and NSBA partner to offer National Connection Program
April 3, 2014
The Oregon School Boards Association, in partnership with the National School Boards Association, is offering the National Connection program, which is a service package of seven resources that range from public engagement techniques to federal insider tips to grant writing assistance.
- The Federal Insider: Get the real story from federal legislative and legal experts.
- The Public Engagement Toolkit: Create public commitment and strengthen confidence in public education.
- The Center for Public Education Briefing Room: Improve your decision making with practical insights from school improvement research.
- The School Board Leadership Resource Center: Strengthen your board's leadership for student achievement with best practices across the country.
- Meet the Experts: Learn innovative ideas from national experts who are shaping public education for tomorrow.
- American School Board Journal: Stay in the know with NSBA’s award winning magazine on public education trends and uses, including access to ASBJ’s searchable, online resource center on key issues.
- Money-Saving Resources: Maximize resources available to help your district succeed.
- Make a difference: Participation by school districts in NSBA/OSBA programs help support NSBA’s national advocacy agenda on behalf of local governance and public education.
"We are delighted to offer the National Connection program, as it emphasizes the power of local school boards, state associations and the NSBA, working together to share best practices across the country," said OSBA Executive Director Betsy Miller-Jones.
If you are currently a National Affiliate, you will be automatically enrolled in this program.
For more information visit our OSBA and NSBA National Connection Program resource page.